The honeycomb pleated blind is a special form of the pleated blind. It takes its name from the special honeycomb structure. This is the result of two sequential pleated blind fabrics, which are connected at the top of the ply. This leads to the creation of an isolating air layer in the inner of the fabric, which protects against heat and coldness. During summer and winter the heat stays outside or rather inside the room.
Discover the multifunctionality of the erfal honeycomb pleated blinds and benefit from the combination of sun protection, dimming, heat-insolation, energy-saver and sound absorption.
- nearly 200 fabrics in different colours, motifs and transparencies
- stable and durable
- freely positionable
- space-saving mounting, when necessary also possible without drilling
- heat insolation with energy-saving potential
- combination of different fabrics
- best dimming through missing punching holes and inner-running tension cords
- two different technique types in different colours – one of these techniques is exclusively made by erfal
- three different honeycomb ply sizes: S (20 mm), M (25 mm) and L (42 mm)
Fields of application
- rectangular windows
- roof lights (z.B Velux®, Roto®, Braas®)
- windows with special forms (triangular, pentagonal, circular, semi-circular, quadrant)
- for the ceiling of winter gardens
- suitable for wet rooms due to coated fabrics
- available for bedrooms as a day and night pleated blind with two different fabrics
- perfect for children’s room: tensioned honeycomb pleated blinds fulfill the requirements for the child safety according to EN13120
Honeycomb pleated blinds are practical. They can be mounted free-hanging or tensioned and some mounting types will even save you from drilling.
in the window bar
Due to the tension cord brackets in the window bar, honey comb pleated blinds can also be mounted or tensioned at inclined roof lights. The honeycomb pleated blind is hereby directly screwed or glued on the debate.
on the window frame
Free-hanging or tensioned honeycomb pleated blinds can be mounted on the window frame with the help of wall fixing brackets or block holders. Drilling is not necessary when mounting with block holders.
In front of the window
According to the room situation, Honeycomb pleated blinds can be mounted in front of the recess or directly in the recess. The mounting can be made on the wall or on the ceiling. Further, you have the choice between the tensioned or free-hanging type.
Types and particularities
According to your taste
At your erfal specialist retailer, you can look through the colour assorted collection and choose the desired fabric. According to the samples of the fabric, you can get an impression about the haptic, the colour, the transparency and the design effect. The erfal collection for honeycomb pleated blinds includes Honeycell-textiles.
In the erfal collection for honeycomb pleated blinds you will not only find a wide range of decent colours and motifs, but also current trends of the furnishing sector. Next to the long runners white, cream and beige, you can also choose strong colours such as apple green, neon orange or marine blue.
Honeycomb pleated blind fabrics are available with different transparencies: transparent, semi-transparent and opaque.
Material & motifs
All honeycomb pleated blind fabrics are made of easy-care polyester. New and impressive motifs are available in exclusive colour or design combinations. White points on lime green, aqua or red, horizontal or vertical stripes or line graphics are only some of the eye-catchers.
Many honeycomb pleated blind fabrics have an internal coating or they have a light rear to reflect the sunlight or heat. With this they guarantee the best possible dimming.