Pleated blinds are the most popular type of sun protection products, because they are very versatile. A pleated blind consists of a special sun protection textile with integrated and permanent plies. The plies can be closed or opened like an accordion. Thus, the window can be partially or completely shaded. The fabric is hereby mounted on small rails at the top and at the bottom and is leaded through a special cord technique. The made to measure blinds can be freely positioned and are easy to manipulate.
Discover the liveable variety with the pleated blinds of erfal and decide, according to the mood, room situation or season, about the light incidence in your rooms.
- stable and durable
- freely positionable
- made to measure production for each window type due to many kinds of pleated blinds
- space-saving mounting, when necessary also possible without drilling
- more than 340 fabrics in different colours, motifs and transparencies
- exclusive design fabrics „Manedi“
- combination of different fabrics
- two techniques in different colours – one of these techniques is exclusively made by erfal
Fields of application
- rectangular windows
- roof lights (e.g Velux®, Roto®, Braas®)
- windows with special forms (triangular, pentagonal, circular, semi-circular, quadrant)
- for the ceiling of winter gardens
- suitable for wet rooms due to coated fabrics
- available for bedrooms as a day and night pleated blind or as a pleated blind with opaque fabrics
- perfect for children’s room: tensioned pleated blinds, which fulfill the requirements for the child safety according to EN13120
Pleated blinds are practical. They can be mounted free-hanging or tensioned and some mounting types will even save you from drilling.
in the window bar
Due to the tension cord bracket in the window bar, pleated blinds can also be mounted or tensioned at inclined roof lights. The pleated blind is hereby directly screwed or glued on the debate.
on the window frame
Free-hanging or tensioned pleated blinds can be mounted on the window frame with the help of wall fixing brackets or block holders. Drilling is not necessary when mounting with block holders.
in front of the window
Pleated blinds can be mounted in front of the recess or directly in the recess according to the room situation. The mounting can be made on the wall or on the ceiling. Further, you have the choice between the tensioned or free-hanging type.
Types and particularities
According to your taste
At your erfal specialist retailer, you can look through the colour assorted collection and choose the desired fabric. According to the pattern of the fabric, you can get an impression about the haptic, the colour, the transparency and the design effect.