Aluminium venetian blinds are famous classics in the sun and glare protection sector. Horizontal slats, which are connected through cords and ladderbands, are variable and can be swinged in any direction. The transparency and light incidence are adjusted continuously. A venetian blind can also be opened to show the window. Aluminium venetian blinds are durable and available in different colours and widths.
Fields of application
- rectangular windows
- roof lights (z.B Velux®, Roto®, Braas®)
- gable windows and other special window types
- big windows and glass façades
- winter gardens
- suitable for each living area
- special design for the dimming of bedrooms
- perfect for children’s rooms: venetian blinds with the new tear off system comply with the requirements for the child safety according to EN13120
- more than 130 attractive colours
- different slat widths: 16, 25, 35, 50 mm
- made to measure production, also for special window types
- 8 different venetian blind types with different operation possibilities
- freely positionable
- colour change possible
- easy mounting (also on window sashs) for an unrestricted opening
- space-saving mounting, on request also without drilling
- stable and durable
Due to different techniques, a mounting in front of or in the reveal is possible. Further, you have the possibility of the mounting in the window bar. Tensioned or suspended venetian blind types are available.
in the window bar
Venetian blinds can be directly mounted on the window pane or in the window bar. This will even save space.
on the window frame
Venetian blinds can be mounted with block holders on the window frame. On request, drilling is also not necessary.
in front of the window
According to the room situation, venetian blinds can be mounted in front of the reveal or in the recess. A ceiling or wall fixation is hereby possible.