The roller blind is the classic amongst the glare and sun protection products. Due to its user-friendly technique and its special adaptability, this type of sun protection has been popular for decades. A roller blind consists of a rectangular fabric, which is winded on a tube. Due to different kinds of operation, the roller blind fabric can be unrolled easily and adjusted on the desired height.
Discover the variety of types and possibilities with roller blinds of erfal and benefit from an extensive light regulation and a high user comfort. Set accents in your rooms through a big choice of colours, motifs, textiles and valances.
Field of application
- rectangular windows
- roof lights (e.g Velux®, Roto®, Braas®)
- big windows and glass façades
- available for bedrooms with opaque fabrics
- can be also used as a movie screen
- accurate to the milimetre and made to measure
- five different types with various operating, fixation and colour types
- optionally with cord or profile guiding for the dimming
- 473 high-quality roller blind fabrics in different colours, patterns or transparencies
- fixation without drilling is also possible
- according to the fabric widths up to 440 cm and heights up to 400 cm are possible
- simple operation – manual or electrical
- individually printable with your pictures, logos, or graphic elements
- perfect for the children’s room: the roller blind with the new tear off system complies with the requirements for the child safety according to EN13120
Due to different techniques, a mounting in front of the or in the reveal is possible. Further, some mounting types will even save you from drilling.
in front of the window
According to the room situation, roller blinds can be mounted in front of the reveal or in the recess.
on the window frame
The roller blind fixation on the window frame can be made on request with block holders or acrylic adhesive tape. Drilling is hereby not necessary.
in the window bar
Roller blinds can be screwed or glued in the window bar without drilling. A distance piece can help to compensate a window bar depth of less then 14 mm or to back-ventilate the roller blind.
Types and particularities
According to your taste
At your erfal specialist retailer, you can look through the colour assorted collection and choose the desired fabric. According to the pattern of the fabric, you can get an impression about the haptic, the colour, the transparence and the design effect.
Colours & motifs
Either with creative motifs or harmonic colour combinations – erfal offers a big range of colours and motifs for each taste. Get inspired by the erfal specialist retailer in your vicinity and set decorative accents in your rooms.
Roller blind fabrics are available with five different transparencies: transparent, semi-transparent, blackout, dimming or darkening.
Materials & Coatings
The main part of roller blind fabrics is made of easy-care polyester. Some fabrics of the erfal collection fulfill also special requirements. For example, flame retardant fabrics or anti-glare protection textiles are often used in public buildings or surgeries. The fabrics have the VDS-certification (Verband Deutscher Sonnenschutzreiniger) and can be cleaned by certified specialists. Many fabrics have a coating on the rear, which reflects sunlight as well as heat and which guarantees an optimal dimming of your rooms. You have the choice between white, silver and Perlex-coatings.
According to the type, you have the choice between different profile colours for your roller blind: White (RAL 9016), Grey (RAL 9006/9022, Black (RAL 9005) and silver anodized. Upon request, you will also receive the profiles for your custom-made roller blind in your favourite RAL colour.